What is this all about?

Lower Tancredston Farmhouse is the main 'residence' for the Wade family in Tancredston, Hayscastle, Pembrokeshire. It has been empty for over 2 years and finally a builder has been selected (Mark Roberts) for the entire renovation project. This blog is the story (with photos) of the renovation.

Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Carpets!

We had the bedroom carpets fitted yesterday.  They will come back on Monday to do the stairs/landings (the painter and carpenter are finishing off the walls/bannisters at the moment).

This means that we can now start to move in!  I am packing up the car with as much content from my craft room as I can carry, and this will be taken over tonight when the builders have 'left the building'. 

It seem like ages ago that we started the project back in January (I looked through the whole of the blog a few days ago and it is fascinating to see the rapid progress).  I will do a post soon with thanks to all of the people involved and their contact details.


 
The 2nd bedroom/dressing room before the carpet went down.
 

 
And after .... (yes, Mark the Builder even
vacuums round for us!).
 

 
The Guest Bedroom
 

 
Another view.
 

 
My Craft Room.
 

 
The view towards the door.
 

1 comment:

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I read and treasure them all.