More floor tiling completed upstairs and the first of the wall tiles went up in the main bathroom.
We came home yesterday with a carboot full of carpet samples - and spent some time this evening carrying them around the rooms to see what suited where. We have 2 companies coming to measure up and quote on Saturday and Monday, so it will all be finalised next week.
We have also got some paint sample pots (Dulux - 3 for £1 in Homebase at the moment - normally £1.59 each) and put test patches in various rooms. Apart from one that was a lot more green than it looked on the colour chart, they were all realistic and we are pretty much there on making the final decisions.
The kitchen and utility area units are all ordered - and will be here week commencing 17th June.
We hope to have the hot tub installed by the beginning of June.
So much happening - and such a short time now before we move in - I must get on and do some more packing/sorting/taking stuff to the charity shop.
The main bathroom floor before the grouting went in.
My craft room - taken from the opposite direction
from where you usually see it.
The hot tub room.
Laundry room floor.
Wall tiles in the main bathroom.
A darker strip will be going in the