What is this all about?

Lower Tancredston Farmhouse is the main 'residence' for the Wade family in Tancredston, Hayscastle, Pembrokeshire. It has been empty for over 2 years and finally a builder has been selected (Mark Roberts) for the entire renovation project. This blog is the story (with photos) of the renovation.

Saturday, 16 March 2013

My usual weekend update

More photos of the outside (the ones in the previous post were taken on Thursday) and also internal, where lots has been finished/started.  We have 3 weeks to choose the tiling for the main bathroom.  Unbelievable that so much has been done in such a short time.


 
Picture taken from the main bedroom, through the 'Jack & Jill' bathroom
and into the dressing room beyond
 

 
.... and taken from the other direction
 

 
We now have a wall at the top of the stairs again!
 

 
Looking through to the 'North Wing' - the guest bedroom,
shower room and my craft room - above the kitchen
 

 
You can see the space for the double doors into the dining room
 

 
The dining room (or tea room for builders)
 

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! You are really steaming ahead now. Just let me know when the spare room is all done, then I can come and stay:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying seeing this come together. I'm getting quite excited now, and it's not even mine. Lord knows how you must be feeling about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, Ali -- I'm excited, and I don't even live there! LOL Such a wonderful home you are creating. Wish I could see it in person. Don't you feel proud of your creativity? hugs, de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your wonderful comments. I read and treasure them all.